3D-Printed transducers, ultrasound computed tomography, prolific ultrasound inventor Lewis Balamuth, and more in: Vibrations.
How can ultrasonics enhance the value of your business?
UIA is the international business forum for users, manufacturers, and researchers of ultrasonics. Our members use acoustic vibrations to improve materials, industrial processes, and medical technology. We call this "powering sound ideas."
Let's work together to power your sound ideas. Contact a member consultant or company through our Forum and Referral Network, learn about ultrasonics with our extensive set of learning materials, or meet industry leaders at our next symposium.
44th Annual Symposium of the Ultrasonic Industry Association
- DATES: Monday 2015 April 20 / Wednesday 2015 April 22
- VENUE: Georgetown University Hotel and Conference Center, Washington DC
- PROGRAM: Details in Vibrations (3.7 MB pdf).
- REGISTRATION: Early registration discount through 2014 December 31. Full fee schedule and registration form in Vibrations.
- EXHIBITORS AND SPONSORS: We highly appreciate your support. Opportunities are listed in Vibrations.
- PROCEEDINGS PAPERS: to be published in Physics Procedia
"The UIA has managed to perfectly blend academic and industrial world interests to boost a wonderful discipline wherein a lot still can be done. There is no doubt that the secrets behind all this are the passion, expertise, openness and modesty that older members have managed to transfer to the new ones throughout the years." READ MORE...