Members may register for the Symposium online through the member portal. Hotel registration is now available at a special conference rate.
3D-Printed transducers, ultrasound computed tomography, prolific ultrasound inventor Lewis Balamuth, and more in: Vibrations.
How can ultrasonics enhance the value of your business?
UIA is the international business forum for users, manufacturers, and researchers of ultrasonics. Our members use acoustic vibrations to improve materials, industrial processes, and medical technology. We call this "powering sound ideas."
Let's work together to power your sound ideas. Contact a member consultant or company through our Forum and Referral Network, learn about ultrasonics with our extensive set of learning materials, or meet industry leaders at our next symposium.
44th Annual Symposium of the Ultrasonic Industry Association
- DATES: Monday 2015 April 20 / Wednesday 2015 April 22
- VENUE: Georgetown University Hotel and Conference Center, Washington DC. You may now reserve the hotel online at the special conference rate.
- PROGRAM: Details in Vibrations (3.7 MB pdf).
- REGISTRATION: Full fee schedule and registration form in Vibrations. UIA Members can register for the conference online through My UIA member portal.
- EXHIBITORS AND SPONSORS: We highly appreciate your support. Opportunities are listed in Vibrations.
- PROCEEDINGS PAPERS: to be published in Physics Procedia
In the News...
Time reversal is used to guide therapeutic ultrasound through scattering media such as the skull. Now time reversal of ultrasound is being used to guide optical waves through the same scattering media for purposes of visualization. READ MORE...
RPZL, a high-end fashion salon in New York's Flatiron district, is using ultrasound to attach hair extensions. READ MORE...
"The UIA has managed to perfectly blend academic and industrial world interests to boost a wonderful discipline wherein a lot still can be done. There is no doubt that the secrets behind all this are the passion, expertise, openness and modesty that older members have managed to transfer to the new ones throughout the years." READ MORE...