New and improved My UIA portal.
Latest Vibrations: Fall 2015 (Vol 25, Issue 3).
Latest Symposium Proceedings: UIA-43, Physics Procedia Volume 63 Pages 1-228 (2015)
Invitation to the 45th annual UIA Symposium
When: 4-6 April 2015
Where: Seattle, Washington, USA
How to register and submit abstracts and presentation/workshop/poster/exhibitor proposals:
Use this link: http://tiny.cc/UIA45Paper
This year, the submission of abstracts for consideration for UIA45 presentation or posters is now electronic. Use the link to the right to go to the UIA45 Symposium Presentation Submission site. Please follow the instructions on this page to complete your submission(s). Should you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call +1.937.586.3725.
More information: See the Fall 2015 vibrations newsletter.
How can ultrasonics enhance the value of your business?
UIA is the international business forum for users, manufacturers, and researchers of ultrasonics. Our members use acoustic vibrations to improve materials, industrial processes, and medical technology. We call this "powering sound ideas."
Let's work together to power your sound ideas. Contact a member consultant or company through our Forum and Referral Network, learn about ultrasonics with our extensive set of learning materials, or meet industry leaders at our next symposium.
What did the participants find valuable about the 44th Annual Symposium?
- "As a first time attendee, it was quickly realized that the sessions were a very good blend of theoretical and implemented topics. The collaborative environment was very good as well and very welcoming. Symposium was organized very well."
- "Networking with attendees and reconnecting with friends."
- "New ideas never seen before in both industrial and medical sessions."
- "As always, meeting and networking with delegates, and hearing high quality applied science and engineering."
- "Dialing into the industry players and gaining access to their wealth of knowledge."
What will YOU find valuable? Find out at the 45th Annual Symposium in Seattle Washington, 2016 April 4-6.
In the News...
20 MHz ultrasound isolates cancer cells circulating in the bloodstream; a new, sensitive test for certain cancers.READ MORE...
Therapeutic ultrasound stimulates microglial brain cells which then break up Alzheimer's plaque. READ MORE...
Surface acoustic waves control optoelectronic materials. READ MORE...
"The UIA has managed to perfectly blend academic and industrial world interests to boost a wonderful discipline wherein a lot still can be done. There is no doubt that the secrets behind all this are the passion, expertise, openness and modesty that older members have managed to transfer to the new ones throughout the years." READ MORE...